1. Does it seem to you that your child has lost control over how they eat?
2. Does your child ever make themself sick because they feel uncomfortably full?
3. Does your child believe they are fat, even when others say they are too thin?
4. Do food and/or thoughts about food dominate your child’s life?
5. Do thoughts about changing their body or weight dominate your child’s life?
6. Are shared meals difficult because of your child’s eating behavior or comments about food, eating, or body image?
7. Are you or others worried about your child’s weight?