Our Personalized Therapies Treat Even The Most Complex Eating Disorders
No two people with eating disorders share the exact same medical and psychiatric complications. That’s why The Emily Program personalizes each client’s treatment program using proven intergrative interventions to heal the mind, body, and spirit. And where there is healing, there is hope. See for yourself. Schedule an eating disorder assessment or call us at 1-888-EMILY-77 (1-888-364-5977) today.
We Tailor Our Evidence-Based Eating Disorders Therapies To You
The Emily Program care teams bring decades of experience managing the unique medical and psychiatric complications of eating disorders. We provide a multidisciplinary and integrative interventions for people of all ages and genders who struggle with food issues, including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, compulsive eating, and other eating disorders.
Your experiences growing up, your lifestyle and interests, and your struggles with food have impacted your whole being. We understand. We also know from experience that eating disorders rarely occur without other health conditions, from diabetes or gastrointestinal problems to anxiety, depression, or substance abuse. The Emily Program has the professional expertise to address all of these complications as part of your recovery.
Personalized treatment plans
Our personalized treatment approach is based in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. Family-Based Therapy may also be appropriate. We personalize each treatment plan, using best practices to provide:
- Individual therapy for one-on-one sessions with a therapist who specializes in eating disorders and associated health complications
- Group therapy with other adults experiencing similar issues, thoughts, and feelings
- Family therapy, if appropriate, to involve the spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings, and other family in the healing process
- Nutritional rehabilitation, such as therapeutic meals and snacks, cooking classes, and recovery practice in real-world food situations
- Medical and psychiatric services, with monitoring for vitals, medication, and other follow-up care
- Chemical dependency and trauma programming
- Integrative therapies such as art and yoga therapy to help clients connect with their bodies, feelings, and thoughts in new and creative ways
We’re committed to your lifetime recovery. Healthy living is possible.
Start Your Journey To Recovery Now
Ready to start your journey to recovery? Use our online form to schedule an eating disorder assessment or call 1-888-EMILY-77 (1-888-364-5977). At The Emily Program, find help. And hope.
Eating Disorder Facts
Eating disorders are real, treatable medical illnesses often coexisting with other illnesses such as depression, substance abuse, or anxiety disorders. Get the facts.
Expert Medical And Psychiatric Care
Our Medical and Psychiatry Services Team has decades of experience managing the unique medical and psychiatric complications of eating disorders for all levels of care. Learn more.