24/7 Residential Care – Seattle, Washington Area
Currently Under Development
The Emily Program is considering plans for 24/7 Residential Care in the Seattle, Washington area in 2017. If you are looking for immediate placement in The Emily Program 24/7 Residential Care, we have openings at the Anna Westin House - Adult and Anna Westin House - Adolescent and Young Adult in St. Paul, Minnesota or in Cleveland Heights, OH. Contact us at 1-888-EMILY-77 for more information.
24/7 Residential Care Coming To Seattle, Washington Area In 2017
Our new facility in the Seattle, Washington area will offer an evidence-based, personalized treatment program for individuals who need around-the-clock supervision and care for eating disorders.
- Contemporary homelike setting
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Substance abuse, trauma, and other therapy
- Semi-private rooms
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Start The Journey To Recovery Now
If you or someone you love struggles with food, it’s time for real help from compassionate and experienced professionals. Please don’t wait. Use our online form to schedule an eating disorder assessment or call 1-888-EMILY-77 (1-888-364-5977). At The Emily Program, there is healing. And hope.