24/7 Residential Care – Cleveland, Ohio
The Emily Program offers a state-of-the-art residential care facility for eating disorder treatment in Cleveland Heights. If you believe 24/7 care is necessary, contact us at 1-888-364-5977 for more information.
About Cleveland Residential
This beautifully renovated facility offers an evidence-based, personalized treatment program for individuals who need around-the-clock supervision and care for eating disorders.
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Substance abuse, trauma, and other therapy
- Semi-private rooms
- Therapeutic meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Start The Journey To Recovery Now
If you or someone you love struggles with food, it’s time for real help from compassionate and experienced professionals. Please don’t wait. Use our online form to begin the eating disorder assessment process or call 1-888-364-5977. At The Emily Program, there is healing. And hope.