24/7 Residential Care for Adults
- Contemporary homelike setting for adults (18+) of all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Learn more about residential programs.
Only permit parking is allowed in the lot outside the 246 Nickerson building, but visitors can park for free along the fence of Wallace Field, the soccer field next to the building. Spaces are limited. Free street parking is also available on the side of Nickerson Street where the building and canal are located. There are no time limits on parking, but spaces can fill quickly.
The nearest bus stop is Stop 18620, located at Nickerson St & Cremona St. Buses 31 and 32 run to this stop. Find your route with this online trip planner.
We’re Here To Help
Jodi Ray, LMHC
P: 206-283-2220 ext. 1847