24/7 Residential Care for Adolescents
The Emily Program has expanded residential programming in central Ohio as part of an ongoing commitment to offer comprehensive, effective treatment for eating disorders. At our Columbus residential facility for children and adolescents, we provide evidence-based care for clients ages 10–18 in need of highly structured, intensive eating disorder treatment.
- Contemporary homelike setting for children and adolescents (ages 10–18) of all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Family education and support
Learn more about residential programs.
Ample free parking is available in our parking lot. From Highway 23, turn onto Northwoods Blvd. Ravines Edge is off of Northwoods Blvd. The entrance to the parking lot is on the right-hand side of the cul-de-sac.
We’re Here To Help
Jennifer Beck, LPCC-S
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 4110
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 4128