for Adolescents and Adults
Our CARF International accreditation demonstrates our program’s quality, transparency, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
- Intensive Day Programs (IDP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Lodging available for clients in IDP
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Outpatient treatment
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Maudsley Approach and Family-Based Treatment (FBT)
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family and couples therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Medical services
Ample free parking is available in the lot around our building. To enter the building, use the front door main entrance, take the elevator to the second floor, then turn left as you exit the elevator to enter Suite 250.
The Vue Lodging
The Vue Lodging
Lodging for Adults in Intensive Day Programming
At The Emily Program, we’ve created safe havens so the journey to recovery can begin in a place that feels like home. Lodging is available to people of all genders participating in intensive day programming (IDP) at The Emily Program, but who live a distance from treatment.
Home away from home
- Daily transportation to and from programming
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- A comfortable, nonclinical setting
- Fully furnished rooms with modern amenities
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Opportunities to practice real-life recovery skills
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Anne Root, LPCC-S
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 4204
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 4249