Outpatient & Day Treatment
for Adolescents and Adults
Our CARF International accreditation demonstrates our program’s quality, transparency, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
- Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Day Programs (PHP/IDP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Lodging available for clients in PHP/IDP
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Outpatient treatment
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Maudsley Approach and Family-Based Treatment (FBT)
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family and couples therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Medical services
Ample free parking is available in the lot around our building. To enter the building, use the front door main entrance, take the elevator to the second floor, then turn left as you exit the elevator to enter Suite 250.
The nearest rapid station is the Green Road Station on the Green Line (1.57 miles away from the site) or the Van Aken-Warrensville Station on the Blue Line (2.31 miles away). Both stations connect with bus stops. The nearest bus stop is Park East Drive and Chagrin Blvd (.144 miles), 3333 Richmond road (.237 miles), or Richmond and Chagrin Blvd (.243 miles). Multiple bus lines frequent each of these stops daily.
Find RTA rapid schedule, bus schedule, and fare information here.
The Vue Lodging
The Vue Lodging
Lodging for Adults in Intensive Day Programming
At The Emily Program, we’ve created safe havens so the journey to recovery can begin in a place that feels like home. Lodging is available to people of all genders participating in intensive day programming (IDP) at The Emily Program, but who live a distance from treatment.
Home away from home
- Daily transportation to and from programming
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- A comfortable, nonclinical setting
- Fully furnished rooms with modern amenities
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Opportunities to practice real-life recovery skills
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Anne Root, LPCC-S
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 4204
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 4249