24/7 Residential Care for Adults
The Emily Program offers a state-of-the-art residential care facility for eating disorder treatment in Cleveland Heights. This beautifully renovated facility offers an evidence-based, personalized treatment program for individuals who need around-the-clock supervision and care for eating disorders.
- Contemporary homelike setting for adults (18+) of all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Learn more about residential programs.
Free street parking is available on Overlook Road from 6 a.m. to midnight. Six designated free parking spots (including one requiring a handicapped permit) are also located on the left side of the shared driveway, as well as 12 parking spots behind the facility.
We’re Here To Help
Rebecca Barach, M.Ed., MSW, LISW-S
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2727