24/7 Residential Care for Adults
The Emily Program offers a state-of-the-art residential care facility for eating disorder treatment in Cleveland Heights. This beautifully renovated facility offers an evidence-based, personalized treatment program for individuals who need around-the-clock supervision and care for eating disorders.
- Contemporary homelike setting for adults (18+) of all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Learn more about residential programs.
Free street parking is available on Overlook Road from 6 a.m. to midnight. Six designated free parking spots (including one requiring a handicapped permit) are also located on the left side of the shared driveway, as well as 12 parking spots behind the facility.
The nearest train station is the Cedar-University Station on the Red Line (0.7 miles away from the site). From this station, take the 11 Quincy-Cedar to Downtown bus until you reach the stop at Cedar and Overlook Rd. From this stop, the site is a 5-minute walk. Go west on Overlook Road by crossing the street at the stoplight by the bus stop and moving toward the sign that says “’Case Western Reserve University.” Follow Overlook Road until you reach the residential site.
RTA train schedule and fare information: Red Line | Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
Bus schedule line information: 11 Route: Schedules, Stops & Maps – 11 Quincy-Cedar To Downtown
Bus fare information: 11: Quincy – Cedar | Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
We’re Here To Help
Linda Limburg, MAOL, MAED, LPCC-S, CDCA
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2777
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2700