St. Paul – Como
Outpatient & Day Treatment for Adults
- Intensive Day Program (IDP) for adults
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults
- Outpatient treatment for adults
- Lodging available for clients (18+) in IDP
- Programming available up to 7 days a week
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Medical services for clients in IDP
- Recovery night
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Psychiatric services while in programming
- Co-occurring disorder therapy
- Integrative interventions, such as yoga or art therapy
Parking lot available behind our building.
- A second parking lot is located about a block to the east on Como Avenue (between Commonwealth and Hillside Avenues).
- Free street parking is available. Time restrictions vary so pay careful attention to signs.
St. Paul – Park Lodging
Lodging for Adults in Intensive Day Programming
The Emily Program believes treatment should be accessible to everyone. Lodging is another way we’re committed to encouraging lifetime recovery for our clients.
Our comfortable and secure lodging options were specifically designed for adult clients (18+) recovering in our IDP eating disorder treatment programs in Minnesota.
For clients who live away from the area, but need intensive day programming (IDP)
- Beautiful homelike surroundings in a safe and secure neighborhood setting
- A comfortable, nonclinical setting
- Convenient accessibility within blocks of The Emily Program offices, public transportation, restaurants, and retail shops
- Fully furnished rooms with modern amenities
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
- Opportunities to practice real-life recovery skills
Contact our admissions team at 1-888-364-5977 for more information about lodging.
We’re Here To Help
Michael S. Butchko, Ph.D., L.P.
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1152
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1166