Outpatient & Intensive Treatment for Adults/
Outpatient Treatment for Adolescents
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Family therapy
Ramp and metered street parking are available.
The Technology Village Parking Ramp, located between the blocks of First Avenue East and Lake Avenue, has skyway access to The Emily Program Office in the Weiland Building. To reach our office via skyway:
- Follow the St. Luke’s Clinic, P.S. Rudie signs in the Tech Village which will take you through the skyway over Superior Street into the Weiland Building.
- Once you cross the skywalk, take a left.
- Our office is at the end of the hallway: Ste. 315.
Street parking detailsMetered parking (allowing the maximum time) is available on Michigan Street (the street below and parallel to Superior St.), and on Superior Street. The Emily Program is located in the Weiland Building between Lake Avenue and First Avenue East on Superior Street. If parking on Michigan Street, enter through the back door, under the blue awning. If parking on Superior Street, enter through the main doors by the Police Station. For either entrance, take the elevators or stairs to the 3rd floor. Keep taking a left off the elevator or stairwell. Our office is at the end of the hallway: Ste. 315.
We’re Here To Help
Kirsten Nielsen, R.D., L.D.
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1740