Research Assistant Volunteer
Location: Beachwood, OH
Status: Part-time, unpaid
Volunteer research positions require a commitment of 8 hours per week, including a mandatory team meeting on Thursdays (10-11am) and is unpaid. The Emily Program research assistants are fundamental in the assessment process and will be responsible for collecting and scoring assessment measures for clinician's diagnostic interview. Research assistants will be responsible for inputting research questionnaires into SPSS, and maintaining all data logs. Additional duties include making weekly follow-up calls to clients, and conducting literature reviews. Research assistants will have the opportunity to collaborate on research projects, papers, and posters. This position is geared toward undergraduates and post graduates looking to expand their experience in scientific research.
- Research orientations for new clients
- Inputting & checking data
- Conducting literature reviews
- Scoring assessments for clinical team
- Sending follow up questionnaires
- Attending research meeting once a week
- Maintaining and updating master logs
- Collaborating on research projects and papers
- Must be available for research meetings at our outpatient clinic every Thursday 10-11am.
- Should have some experience in research with field interest in mental health. Geared toward current or post undergraduate and graduate students.
How to Apply: