- The Emily Program Outcomes Infographic
- NEDA Parent Toolkit
- WithAll’s A Simple Guide for What to Say
- STRIPED Report: Social and Economic Cost of Eating Disorders in the United States of America
- Calculation of Expected Body Weight in Adolescents with Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Adolescents
- The Fault is Not in Her Parents but in Her Insula—A Neurobiological Hypothesis of Anorexia Nervosa
Author: Maria Ganci
Author: Christopher Fairburn
Author: Lauren Muhlheim
Author(s): Casey Crosbie and Wendy Sterling
Author(s): Fiona Fisher Bullivant and Sharleen Woods
Spotting Eating Disorder in Kids
How do I Talk to my Children About Body Image?
I Think My Wife is Relapsing. What Can I Do to Help?
F.E.A.S.T. is an international organization of and for parents and caregivers to help loved ones recover from eating disorders by providing information and mutual support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education to reduce the suffering associated with eating disorders.
This website is a nonprofit organization for parents trying to help their children heal from anorexia and bulimia through the use of the Maudsley (FBT) approach. This site is a great resource for learning about Maudsley concepts, processing some of your experiences and providing you with a link to other Maudsley resources.
Eating Disorders Coalition
This website is a compilation of professional organizations that are dedicated to research, policy and action in order to advocate on a federal level for people with eating disorders and their families.
An organization dedicated to education, resources, and support to those affected by eating disorders and has a wide variety of eating disorder resources and educational handouts.