24/7 Residential Care for Adults
- Contemporary homelike setting for adults (18+) of all genders
- Onsite 24/7 nursing supervision and medical monitoring
- Onsite therapists, physicians, dietitians, and other professional staff
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Integrative interventions (yoga, art, etc.)
- Support for co-occurring disorders
- Nutritious meals and snacks; nutrition counseling and education
- Onsite laundry facilities, WiFi, and common area
Learn more about residential programs.
Permit-parking ‘only’ is allowed in the lot outside our building; however, visitors can park for free along the fence of Wallace Field (the soccer field next to the building) without a permit. (Spaces are limited.) Street parking is free on the side of Nickerson Street where the building and canal are located. There are no time limits on parking, but spaces can fill up quickly.
We’re Here To Help
Rebecca May, MS, NCC, LMHC
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 2823