Outpatient & Intensive Treatment for Adults/
Outpatient Treatment for Adolescents
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Individual therapy
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
Ramp and metered street parking are available.
The Technology Village Parking Ramp, located between the blocks of First Avenue East and Lake Avenue, has skyway access to The Emily Program Office in the Wieland Building. To reach our office via skyway:
- Follow the St. Luke’s Clinic, P.S. Rudie signs in the Tech Village which will take you through the skyway over Superior Street into the Wieland Building.
- Once you cross the skywalk, take a left.
- Our office is at the end of the hallway: Ste. 315.
Street parking detailsPay-station parking is available on Superior Street. Park Duluth mobile app can be used to pay for parking spaces, and add additional time. Metered parking is available on 1st Ave. E., as well as Michigan St. (the street below and parallel to Superior St.). The Emily Program is located in the Wieland Building between Lake Avenue and First Avenue East on Superior Street. If parking on Superior Street, enter through the main doors under the number 26. If parking on Michigan Street, enter through the back door, under the blue awning. For either entrance, take the elevators or stairs to the 3rd floor. Keep taking a left off the elevator or stairwell. Our office is at the end of the hallway: Ste. 315.
We’re Here To Help
Michael S. Butchko, PhD, LP
P: 1-888-364-5977 ext. 1152