It’s A Great Month To Affect Change
Did you know you can support The Emily Program Foundation right from the comfort of your own home? It’s true, you can.
Look through your closets, drawers, old cabinets … you probably have electronics that you’re no longer using or are broken. Here’s the good news, you can donate all those electronics and help support The Emily Program Foundation in their mission to save lives, change minds, and work to eliminate eating disorders.
How to upcycle (a.k.a. donate) your retired electronics:
- Gather all the electronics (old, broken, not being used) in your home.
- Visit https://www.causesinternational.com/charity/emilyfoundation
- Click the “Free Shipping Label” button in the middle of the page.
- Enter your information and items.*
- Print the label.
- Either take the package to FedEx or call them to schedule a free pick-up.
Simple. And you don’t have to leave your home.
Causes International will safely and securely destroy all the data that is stored on your devices. Their data security measures are consistent with federal standards.
Here are the top five reasons you should upcyle:
- You’ll be supporting a great cause – The Emily Program Foundation – and don’t have to write a check.
- You’re reducing the clutter in your home.
- Upcycling gives electronics a chance at a new life. And if they are too old or broken, they are recycled properly, which keeps toxic chemicals out of landfills. This reduces the overall carbon footprint on a global level!
- It’s 100% deductible.
- The convenience of doing this from home and free FedEx pick-up.
Interested? Visit https://www.causesinternational.com/charity/emilyfoundation and get started now.
* Contributor information will be shared with The Emily Program Foundation. The Emily Program Foundation will not sell or share your personal information.