Payment For Services
At The Emily Program, we operate in a straightforward, honest, and transparent manner, so you can focus on getting better. That approach extends to working with you to pay for your services. Talk to our staff. We’re here to help. Call 1-888-364-5977 today.
An Overview Of The Payment Process
- You can pay online, in person, or by mail (find the appropriate address below).
- Minnesota, Washington, Pennsylvania, and Cleveland Residential locations:
The Emily Program PC
P.O. Box 856564
Minneapolis, MN 55485-6686
- The Emily Program – Beachwood Outpatient in Ohio
P.O. Box 856804
Minneapolis, MN 55485-6804
- Charges for The Emily Program services are posted at all offices.
- Bring your insurance card with you to every appointment.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service.
- If you are going to miss an appointment, you must cancel 24 hours in advance or you will be billed for the appointment. Please note, insurance companies do not pay for missed visits and late cancellations—this fee is your responsibility.
- We will submit claims to your insurance company for insurance reimbursement.
- You must contact your insurance company to verify coverage for services at The Emily Program. Use this insurance verification tool to help you verify this information.
The Emily Program client accounts team is dedicated to answering any questions about your bill. Call us at 1-888-364-5977, extension 1357.
If you are experiencing a financial hardship and want to start or continue treatment, please call us at 1-888-364-5977. We’ll do our best to work with you to find a solution.