Seeking treatment for your eating disorder is a big decision. So we know it's hard to have additional hurdles, like learning insurance jargon so you can interpret your healthcare benefits and determine your cost of care. The good news: You can take steps that will help you or your family get what you paid for and deserve from your health insurance provider.
To simplify this process and to make sure you understand the services your insurance will cover, we've developed tools and information to help you:
- Find out if your insurance provider is contracted with The Emily Program
- Determine what portion of your treatment at The Emily Program your insurance company will pay
- Understand basic health insurance language
- Figure out next steps if you are running into resistance from your insurer regarding what mental health benefits you have
- Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding health insurance coverage for services offered by The Emily Program.
Start the journey to recovery now
Use our online form or call 1-888-364-5977 today for information on how to schedule an eating disorder assessment . At The Emily Program, find help. And hope.