Dialectical Behavior Therapy Services
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) can be an effective therapeutic approach that helps clients with emotion regulation. Our DBT services span all of our levels of care from outpatient individual therapy to IOP.
The primary functions of dialectical behavior therapy are:
- to assist clients to define life goals and create the motivation to achieve them via individual therapy;
- to increase adaptive behavior and goal acquisition via skills training;
- to assure generalization of skill use to everyday life with proactive rehearsal via role play in group and telephone coaching in the moment clients need support;
- to support the client to create change through structured guidance and encouragement via case management and diary card review;
- and to create an adaptive environment for therapists to effectively and compassionately meet clients’ needs via weekly case consultation group.
If you are interested in learning more about all of our DBT Services, click here to download information about the various offerings. And speak with your individual therapist to find out which DBT options are offered at your TEP location.