Click here to find out more about professional training opportunities, including Doctoral Internship in Psychology, Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Group Therapy Graduate Student Practicum, and U of M/TEP Dietetic Internship.
Community Outreach Internship (St. Paul, MN)
The Emily Program outreach team is looking for an intern who would be available immediately to work 10-12 hours per week during the school year and up to 20 hours during the summer months. (Preferred commitment is 9 months). The intern will be responsible for tasks such as data entry, event assistance, material drops at clinics or colleges, coordinating and implementing mailings and other administrative duties and projects as needed. Candidates must be extremely organized and flexible, have reliable transportation, and be comfortable working on multiple projects at once for a variety of people.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities (to include, but not limited to):
- Work with Outreach Specialist to assist in and implement outreach strategies that engage a diverse range of community groups and individuals
- Assist in research and database entry to support outreach efforts
- Assist with the creation of flyers and other outreach material design and dispersal
- Assist with media releases to ensure Emily Program events are included in appropriate area publications
- Serves as representative at Emily Program exhibiting events (including area health fairs and educational events)
- Work collaboratively with the entire Communications/Marketing Team
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned