Click here to find out more about professional training opportunities, including Doctoral Internship in Psychology, Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Group Therapy Graduate Student Practicum, and U of M/TEP Dietetic Internship.
Communications & Marketing Internship (St. Paul, MN)
The Emily Program outreach team is looking for an intern who would be available immediately to work 10-12 hours per week during the school year and up to 20 hours during the summer months. (Preferred commitment is 9 months). The intern will be responsible for tasks such as data entry, event assistance, coordinating and implementing mailings and other administrative duties and projects as needed. Candidates must be extremely organized and flexible, and be comfortable working on multiple projects at once for a variety of people.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities (to include, but not limited to):
- Work with Communications Generalist to assist in and implement marketing strategies
- Assist with the creation of flyers and other marketing materials
- Help create mailing lists and maintatain database of contacts
- Assist in creation of unique content for digital channels -- blog, Facebook, Twitter
- Work collaboratively with the entire Communications/Marketing Team
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned