The Emily Program staff provides the best in individualized care for eating disorders. We are deeply passionate about the integrity of our work, providing excellence in delivery of care, advocating for social change in an environment that supports wellness and maintaining the program as an excellent place to receive care as well as a rewarding place to work.
Although we do not have immediate openings for some of our key positions, we are always interested in talking with candidates interested in a future position as Masters-level Licensed Therapists, Licensed Psychologists, and Registered Dietitians.
We are looking for exceptional people who share our values and our vision to fill the following positions. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online via the link supplied within each job posting.
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant)
- Chief Operations Officer
- Clinical Site Manager, St. Louis Park
- Compliance Specialist
- Eating Disorder Technician, Anna Westin House
- Eating Disorder Technician, Casual, Anna Westin House-Adolescent
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Financial Analyst
- Licensed Psychologist, St. Paul
- Licensed Therapist, St. Paul, St. Louis Park, Woodbury & Burnsville
- Office Manager
- Registered Dietitian, St. Paul
- Registered Nurse, Casual
- Senior EHR Analyst, St. Paul
- Therapist, Anna Westin House
- Therapist, Residential Adolescent Services